These terms and conditions govern your use of the EQIP website and should be read together with the APS terms and conditions of use http://www.psychology.org.au/terms/
The information on this website is presented by the APS for the purpose of disseminating evidence-based practice guidance and information to APS members.
A limited amount of information is accessible by the general public or non-APS professionals. APS member-only information and materials must be accessed using your APS membership login details. You must keep your login details confidential.
Use of information on the website
As a user of the EQIP website, you are responsible for your decisions on diagnosis, treatment and follow up for a client, or the choice you make (if any) of specific treatments based on the information provided. You should use your professional judgment in using the EQIP content and should always check and ensure that in each situation at the point of care of a client you are qualified to assess and/or treat the client. In this regard, the APS accepts no liability.
The content on the EQIP website is the intellectual property of the APS (including the copyright) and the APS grants to APS members a non-exclusive, non-transferable personal licence to use it in their work as a psychologist. All other rights are reserved and the APS may, in its discretion, revoke the above licence at any time.
- must not sell or trade in any of the content or other material copied or downloaded from this Website without the express written permission of the APS;
- must not change any of the text or images contained in the EQIP website or merge it with any other text or images, or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content;
- must not present or use material from the EQIP website in a way that is, or could be, misleading or deceptive; and
- may print, copy or download the content from the Website for educational and professional purposes only and provided always that:
- the APS is acknowledged as the source;
- all titles, credits and URLs are included; and
- you comply with any legal notice contained in the Website.